Did you know that as an NHS Healthcare professional you can access a wide range of free e-learning programmes? Health Education England e-Learning for healthcare have a wide range of medical and healthcare training resources from emergency medicine to mental health awareness. The full range of programmes can be found here.
In today’s blog we wanted to focus on one of the newer e-learning resources, NICE Guidance – Evidence into Practice which has been developed for the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE), in conjunction with Leeds and St George’s Medical Schools & is delivered in partnership with Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare.
Designed to help to improve the understanding & enhance the implementation of NICE Guidelines. This interactive resource contains eight sessions of e-learning, covering the following topics:
- Evidence-based medicine
- Principles of decision making in healthcare
- Changing clinical practice
- Audit and feedback
This e-learning will help users to:
- Follow the guidance for evidence-based medicine
- Make decisions in an evidence-based & fair way
- Understand, identify & overcome barriers to change
- Conduct an audit & provide feedback
- Plan & record learning (which may help you to meet your CPD/CME needs)
This resource can be accessed through e-Learning via ESR.
(Information sourced from http://www.e-lfh.org.uk/programmes/nice/ – accessed 17/01/17)